Moxy Labs Inc Privacy Policy

 

Privacy Policy
Protecting your privacy is important to us so We have  developed this Privacy Policy to help you understand how we collect, use and protect the information.
By installing and using Our apps, you agree to this privacy policy and give an explicit and informed consent to the processing.

Personal Data
Personal data means personally identifiable information that specifically identifies you as an individual . Generally, we do not collect any personal information from you when you download & Use our Android applications. To be specific, we do not require the consumers to get registered before downloading the application, nor do we keep track of the consumers' visits of our application, we even don't have a Server to store such personal information.

Non-personal Data
Non-personal data means information that, by itself, does not personally identify you. We may collect Non-personal data such as your hardware model, operating system version, country code and other properties for purposes of managing the apps and communicating with you.

Ad serving Technology
We may disclose Non-personal data to third parties and/or allow third parties to collect Non-personal data through their own embedded technology. In order to deliver ads to you, the third-party advertising companies may place or recognize unique cookies, anonymous identifiers or similar technology for non-personally identifiable information.

Our Apps Uses Google Admob As Ads Provider in Our Applications, Which Compliant With New Add Policy On Play Store, Though There Could Be Programming Errors, & Sometime Programming Errors May Cause Unwanted Side Effects.
For More info Visit: Privacy Policy


The only situation we may get access to your personal information is when you personally email us your feedback to provide us any bug report to increase performances of particular App. The Personal Information we may get from you in that situation are strictly limited to your name, email address and your survey response only.We guarantee that your personal information will only be used for contacting you and improving our services. We will never share such information to any other purposes or commercial gains. If you have concern about your Personal Information being misused, or if you want further information about our privacy policy and what it means, please feel free to email us at moxylabsinc@gmail.com, we will endeavour to provide clear answers to your questions in a timely manner.

Comments

  1. I'm trying to figure out how to get into my Facebook account because I don't have any to remember the password are my Google password cause I don't have the same phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when can I have my two way authentication code

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Am waiting for that code 2 for the whole day now but nothing.. ... I can't login to my FB account

      Delete
  6. I'm trying to figure it out how to get on my Facebook account again

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didnt dubscribe yet with you so I dont have anything unsubscribe. Pls delete any data I made. Sorri for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Estoy tratando de que me llegue mi código de Facebook pero no me llega

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola necesito información de como entrar a mi Facebook me pide un código de 6 dígitos el cual ni idea de cual sea ayuddaaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Necesito abrir Facebook no me deja pide un código por favor es urgente abrirlo

    ReplyDelete
  12. XQTA X2JO IC7C E6OO V5PQ 3V2J E64B O7KN

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm trying to login to my fb but it's not telling me to get a confirmation code something here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonjour, je me suis fait piraté mon compte Facebook, une adresse mail a été ajouté et mes codes d'accès ont été modifié, comment trouver le code double facteur qui a été rentré afin de modifier. Merci

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't unlock my Facebook account since 14th April 2023

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please send me the authentic code

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't login my telegram account

    ReplyDelete
  19. รหัสเฟสบุค

    ReplyDelete
  20. Je ne peux pas me connecter à mon compte Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello guys am Abdulmalik from Kenya please someone hacked my Facebook account through this app authentication code... kindly help me to get back

    ReplyDelete
  22. He my name is na Atiku l faro Facebook account through this app authentication code... help me to get back

    ReplyDelete
  23. My name is samloko I am fear that I see my way

    ReplyDelete
  24. hello please i reset my fone and i am not getting the codes anymore .

    ReplyDelete
  25. please help me recovery my codes

    ReplyDelete
  26. please how do i get my fb back.

    ReplyDelete
  27. please won't you people help
    me out ??

    ReplyDelete
  28. Como Fasso para conseguir o codigo?

    ReplyDelete
  29. How can I login my coincola and my altcoin trading account

    ReplyDelete
  30. No puedo entrar a mi fb me pide codigo de autenticación 😭

    ReplyDelete
  31. mahmad.mahmoud1976@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Buenas noches por favor quiero recuperar mi facebook , tengo que tener 6 digitos para recuperar que sean números . , juanomarsuclupe@gmail.com ayúdenme

    ReplyDelete
  33. juanomarsuclupe@gmail.com necesito la clavé de 6 digitos por favor que sean números.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hola, necesito ayuda ya que me pide codigo de 6 digitos y mo me llega nada ya intente varias formas de acceder pero parece que es la única ayudaaaa porfavor javierpcortes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nesecito un código para recuperar mi cuenta de Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  36. De ce nu ma pot conecta la facebook nu imi vine parola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vreu sa imi recuperez contul de fakebook si nu pot fara cod va roggg

      Delete
  37. Ayudenme con el código para recuperar mi cuenta de facebook

    ReplyDelete







  38. Hi Sophea,

    This is to let you know that your password has just been reset.

    About this change

    Wednesday, 30 August 2023 at 23:34 (UTC+07)
    Near Phnom Penh, Cambodia
    Chrome, Android


    Thanks,
    The Facebook Security Team

    ReplyDelete
  39. Porfavor como ago para que me den el codigo

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Am Eunice from kenya ...My account was hacked through this app.please help me with a code to log into my account

    ReplyDelete
  42. Por favor me pueden ayudar adarme el codigo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Term of use